Fill out your neighborhood parking survey
Supervisors suggested a change in priorities is in order at the SFMTA. The crowd cheered. Continue reading
By Jerold Chinn : sfbay.ca – excerpt
On-street parking spaces for car-sharing in San Francisco could see an uptick starting in September if a two-year pilot project gets approved by The City’s transportation agency board in June.
The San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency, which will oversee the pilot, would allow car-sharing companies like City CarShare and Zipcar to reserve 150 on-street parking spaces each and an additional 150 spaces the following the year… (more)
The SFMTA is planning to claim public street parking spots for “their” car-share programs, competing with “our” privately owned cars. Is this a conflict of interest or what? How can you trust an outfit that claims they want to help us manage our parking problem by reducing available public parking spots?
- Disabled parking rule change recommended
- Parking Ticket Victory!
- SF Planning Commission Approves New Bike Parking Plan
- SF driver has proof of unfair parking ticket
- Muni Fares For Passholders To Rise In June
- Car-share parking coming curbside
- Bike Lane Battles Heat Up
- Updated: Mapping Bay Area Transportation Mega Projects
- Head Count: How Little We Know About the Mysterious Bikers in Our Midst!